Are you in a group that performs classic rock songs? Are you really good? Enter the MGK House Band Competition by submitting an mp3 of your band performing 1 classic rock song.
What you win:
When crowned our new MGK House Band you’ll...
• Receive $1000 in new gear,
• Perform in front of thousands of MGK fans at events like Brew Blast, Big Bad Bonfire & our huge Summer 2019 concert
• Receive 2 free days of recording at Cambridge Sound Studios
How to enter:
Submit an mp3 of your band playing 1 classic rock song to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry deadline is Friday, July 6 at 12p.
All of the following info must be included in your entry in order for it to be considered.
• Band name & hometown
• Full name & age of each band member
• Phone, email and address of one contact person in the band
How It Works
- The MGK staff will listen to all entries & via a listening & rating session will choose the 20 highest scoring bands to compete to win the title of MGK House Band.
- Starting July 19, each week for five straight weeks, 4 of our 20 finalists will compete at one of our semifinal round events.
- The winner of each semifinal event will advance to the MGK House Band Finals on Thursday, August 23 at Parx Casino’s 360 Bar.
- The winner of the MGK House Band Finals becomes the next official MGK House Band.
- Thursday, July 19- Stephanie's Too in Cedar Brook, NJ
- Thursday, July 26 – TBD Location
- Thursday, August 2 –Chickies and Pete’s in South Philadelphia
- Thursday, August 9 – TBD Location
- Thursday, August 16 – Creekside Sports Bar and Grille in Royersford, PA
WMGK CONTEST RULES – WMGK HOUSE BAND CONTEST 2018
CONTEST RULES -
These rules apply to WMGK HOUSE BAND Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGK (“Station” or “WMGK”). In addition, the General Contest Rules attached hereto and posted at Station’s website (wmgk.com ) apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- The WMGK House Band Contest (“Contest”) will begin June 14, 2018 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and end August 23, 2018 at 11:59pm ET when the final winning band will be determined.
If more than one song is submitted, WMGK will only review and judge the first track submitted.
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at approximately 3pm ET, up to twenty (20) qualifying bands will be selected by the Station in its sole discretion. The selection of the qualifying bands will be based on results of one or more staff listening sessions in which staff members will score and rate each entrant’s audio submission based on quality and musical performance as determined in the reviewer’s sole discretion (each a “Qualifier”). Qualifiers will be contacted by Friday, July 13, 2018 to confirm participation. Qualifiers must be available to perform at one or more events as follows: Performers must be available to perform at the Qualifying Round appearance that they’ve been assigned and if selected as a Finalist, Qualifiers must also be able to play at the MGK House Band Finals on Thursday, August 23, 2018 at Parx Casino.
The primary band contact must confirm participation via email or phone by no later than Monday, July 18, 2018 at 10am ET or the band will risk disqualification. If a band is disqualified, then in WMGK’s sole discretion, it may select another band as a Qualifier (time permitting) or may proceed with a smaller group of qualifying bands. Up to four Qualifiers will perform at each Qualifying Round event. It is possible that fewer than four bands will compete in a Qualifying Round due to scheduling conflicts.
Each Qualifier band must be available to perform during the stated times on at least one of the dates established by WMGK. Equipment will be provided as specified below. However, WMGK may not be able to accommodate scheduling requests and the band may face disqualification if it cannot play on the night/event it has been assigned:
Qualifying round dates and locations (each a “Qualifying Event”):Qualifying events start promptly at 8p unless otherwise noted. All bands must be in attendance by no later than 7pm. All TBD locations will be updated via a post on WMGK’s website.
Thursday, July 19, 2018 - Stephanie's Too - 50 S Rte. 73 Cedar Brook, New Jersey
Thursday, July 26, 2018 – TBD Location
Thursday, August 2, 2018 – Chickies and Pete's 1526 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145
Thursday, August 9, 2018 – TBD Location
Thursday, August 16, 2018 – Creekside Sports Bar and Grille - 765 N Lewis Rd, Royersford, PA 19468
For each Qualifying Event listed above, All Qualifiers must be present and checked in with Station staff by 7:00pm ET. Failure to attend the assigned Qualifying Event and check in with Station staff by 7:00pm ET may result in disqualification in the Qualifying Event/Contest.
The order that the bands perform will be determined in a random drawing of all bands present at the Qualifying Event. Each band’s performance will be judged by a panel of judges based on stage presence, musicianship, crowd response, vocals, adherence to Classic Rock set list (meaning song and/or bands that are regularly played on WMGK) , and who would best fit the personality of the House Band. Each judge will pick their favorite band, and the band who receives the most votes from the judges will win the qualifying round. In the event of a tie, the Station will ask the crowd to cheer for their favorite band of the tied bands, and the band who receives the loudest crowd reaction, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Station, will win.
In the event of a tie, the judges will select the winner in their sole discretion.
One (1) winner of each Qualifying Round will be determined by a pre-selected panel of judges promptly following the last performance of each qualifying round, and will be announced on stage that evening (each winner will be deemed a “Finalist”). All Finalists will advance to the Final Round and will perform on Thursday, August 23, 2018 at Parx Casino in Bensalem, PA. There will be a different panel of judges present at the MGK Finals event. Members of the judging panel will be revealed and introduced to the bands and crowd the evening of the performance.
Final Round Event
The ‘MGK House Band Final Round will take place on:
Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 7:00pm @ Parx Casino, 2999 Street Road in Bensalem, PA (“Final Round Event”).
All selected Finalists must be able to participate in the Final Round Event in order to be eligible to be selected as the ‘MGK House Band” Prize winner. If a Finalist band is not able to attend the Final Round, WMGK reserves the right to hold the Final Round with fewer bands OR select another Qualifier band in the Station’s sole discretion to participate in the Final Round.
All bands in the Qualifying Events and Final Round Event must play a minimum of two (2) songs. Set time may not exceed 25 minutes in length. WMGK has the right to end a band’s set if they go over the time limit. WMGK may subtract points from a band’s score, in the stage presence category, if they go over the time limit. In addition, all bands in the Qualifying Events and Final Round Event will be required to play one predetermined classic rock cover song, as selected by WMGK in advance that all bands that evening must play. All bands must play a minimum of this one song and at least one other song of their choosing in their set. One song will be chosen for the 5 Qualifying Event performances and a different song will be chosen for the Final Round Event performance. The remaining selections will be left to the discretion of the band.
In the Final Round, the same scoring system and criteria will apply, and the Finalist band with the highest total score will be named the official ‘MGK House Band Contest Winner. There will be up to 3 judges per event during Qualifying Events and up to 4 judges at the Final Round Event, with a minimum of 2 judges at each event.
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED: The Station will set up the following equipment for each round: band PA system, and standard drum kit. All performers must use equipment provided by WMGK only. All performers must use their own guitars, guitar amps, keyboard, keyboard amps, bass, bass amps, cymbals, drum sticks, and drum pedal.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS (APPLIES TO ALL BAND MEMBERS)
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in a PA, NJ, or DE county that is part of Station’s terrestrial listening area. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Any band that has been named the Official ‘MGK House Band in a past competition is ineligible to compete in this year’s competition. Band must consist of at least two (2) actively participating members. All participating band members must be at least 21 years old and legal residents of the United States. Individuals or bands who are represented by an agent or talent agency are not eligible unless WMGK receives written confirmation that such agency and any associated commissions are being waived for all purposes of this contest, including any performances at WMGK promotional appearances and the Let Freedom Rock Fest or WMGK Big Gig (or any substitute performance). Under no circumstances will WMGK be responsible for any fee or commission to any agent or representative of any contestant.
- The WMGK 30 day and 365-day prize rule does not apply with the ’MGK House Band Contest. Employees (including their immediate families and members of the same household) of Greater Media Philadelphia, its affiliates, promotion sponsors, and other radio stations in WMGK’s metro survey area (as defined by Nielsen Audio) are not eligible to participate in any contest presented by WMGK. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.” One entry per band; multiple entries will disqualify the entrant. No purchase or other consideration is necessary to participate in a contest.
- The Station reserves the right to disqualify any band whose behavior is deemed to be illegal, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit, or otherwise offensive or whose performance is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing/performance.
- One (1) prize will be awarded. The winning band will receive the following: (i) a check for $1000; (ii) the opportunity to play at WMGK’s big summer concert which is anticipated to occur between June 1, 2019 and September 15, 2019, likely at BB&T Pavilion in Camden, NJ but could be another venue in the Greater Philadelphia area*. (iii) The Station will identify on- air the name of the winning band as the “Official ‘MGK House Band” throughout the year; (iv) the opportunity to play a minimum of three (3) WMGK promotional appearances between August 29, 2018 – September 15, 2019 for a set fee of $1,000 per appearance; (v) Certificates for two (2) free days of recording time at Philly Sound Studios. Free recording time will expire if not initiated by September 1, 2019. Scheduling is subject to availability. Value of recording time: $1200. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of entire Prize is $2200.
- Actual value may vary. Any difference between stated value and actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Certain restrictions may apply. Any Certificates will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by its issuer. Certificates are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prize(s) will be awarded in the name of the band members listed in the official entry form. False or misleading information regarding band members may lead to disqualification and PERMANENT disbarment from any future WMGK contests. WMGK must be notified promptly in writing of any changes in band personnel. WMGK will determine if a substitution of a band member is permitted.
- Rules may be updated from time to time if additional prizes become available.
- * Station will endeavor to put the winning band on the main stage at WMGK’s Summer Concert but the band may be required to play on a side or second stage at the concert due to production or logistical concerns. If there is no Let Freedom Rock Fest or WMGK Big Gig in 2018, WMGK will use commercially reasonable efforts to arrange for the ’MGK House Band to play before a national act at a local concert venue during 2018. If there is no Let Freedom Rock Fest or Big Gig in 2018 and WMGK is not able to arrange for the winner to play before a national act, this portion of the prize will be deemed null and void and will not be awarded.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 339, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within 60 days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- See Attachment A “General Contest Rules” for additional conditions.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wmgk.com.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 339, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP, LLC
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to all contests conducted by Beasley Media Group, Inc.’s radio stations. Station specific contests will have their own specific rules which will be set forth in contest rules for that particular contest and will be available at the Station studio and on the Station’s website. If there is a conflict between these General Contest Rules and the Rules for a specific Contest, the Rules for the specific Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
a. Unless otherwise noted, one entry per person will be accepted. In the event multiple entries are allowed, each entry must be submitted individually. Mechanically reproduced or software generated entries of any kind will not be accepted. Any materials submitted become the property of Station and will not be returned.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
a. Unless otherwise specified, contests are open to all listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in the service area of station. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of Station, its licensee, its parent corporation and their affiliated entities, advertising and PR agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the service area of the station and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Unless otherwise specified, Listeners are eligible to win Beasley Media Group contests only once every sixty (60) days and a prize valued at $600 or more, only once every six months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest.
a. Unless otherwise specified by the Station, all prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station conducting the contest Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- b. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her Prize in person, and a Prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a contest is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the Prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in the official rules of the contest.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Contest winners will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by the Station.
- Unless otherwise specified, if the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 24 hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected at the Station’s discretion. Unless otherwise specified, winners who fail to respond within 24 hours of prize notification are deemed to be waiving their prize claim and the prize will be forfeited.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received or the relative performance of each contestant.
- a. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to the Station as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
- By participating in the contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- d. By participating in the contest, contestants hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required in the Station’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years) must execute and return any required release within five (5) business days from notification or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. Any contestant (or his/her parent or legal guardian, if applicable) who refuses to sign any required release will forfeit any and all prizes.
- The Station will be excused from its obligation to conduct the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- The Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air or publication on the Station website.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The Station is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the Station.
- Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use. Acceptance of a prize releases the Station, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- o. Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Station will also delete any online entry if it learns that it was submitted by any contestants under the age of 13.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- TELEPHONE CONTESTS
- The Station cannot be held responsible for allegations of telephone malfunctions. The Station is not responsible for callers lost or disconnected before completing his or her prize claim. When a caller is lost or disconnected prior to broadcast, the Station can, at its discretion, select the next eligible caller received to win/participate. The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure or service interruptions. The Station is not responsible for any carrier or server delays or failures.
- TEXT CONTESTS
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that no purchase is necessary to participate in any text-to-win contest or subscribe to any text club, and that texts sent by the Station are sent using an automated telephone dialing system. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, you also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming your entry and notification via text if you are selected to be a winner. You also understand, acknowledge and agree that reply messages from the Station may contain advertising and marketing messages, which support this free service.
- Message and data rates may be charged by your wireless carrier. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by you for this method of entry.
- c. Entrants to this contest do not provide detailed personal information at the time of entry given the limitations of the text message format, but must provide all requested information if selected as the winner(s), including first name and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number (if required by law and federal tax reporting requirements), and verification of identity (such as a valid government-issued ID).
- All entrants must follow the “call to action” entry instructions and submit any requested information. If you change your mind regarding the subscription to the text club, you should text the word “STOP” to the designated short code when you receive the confirmation message. You may opt-out to a text club at any time.
- Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same text or mobile telephone number. Only text messages individually generated by wireless devices such as cellular or smart telephones and blackberries will be accepted; use of any device to automate entry is prohibited and will be cause for disqualification. Proof of submission of an entry from the entrant shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s telephone system or text platform is the official time keeping device for the contest.
- The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure, service interruptions, carrier or server delays or failures. The Station is not responsible for mis-sent, misdirected, or undeliverable text entries, and votes cannot be recalled once sent.
- INTERNET RULES
- The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address.
- The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by the specific contest rules, and the General Contest Rules appearing above.
- To enter online, you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- WHEN INTERNET CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING
- Entrants may not attempt to obtain votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, by: (a) circumventing (or encouraging others to circumvent) any vote limits; (b) using any automated system to vote; (c) offering any inducements to others in exchange for votes; or (d) using proxy voting schemes in which anyone other than the actual person submits the vote. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any votes that the Station has reason to believe were obtained through fraudulent or inappropriate means.
- WHEN CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, INCLUDING FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND OTHERS
- Use of multiple Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or other social medial accounts to enter contests is prohibited and will result in nullifying all votes from these accounts and /or disqualification from the contestant. The penalty will be determined at the sole discretion of the judge(s).
- FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A PHOTO AND/OR VIDEO
- Profanity or nudity is not permitted in photo and/or video entries. The Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s photo and/or video entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the photo and/or video which grants, the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the video on the Station’s website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Station(s), Beasley Media Group, Inc., its parent companies, its subsidiaries, their affiliated entities, and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, and all of their successors and assigns harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the photo and/or video entry.
- FOR CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION FACEBOOK PAGE
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Facebook from any responsibility or liability of the Contest’s administration, prizes or promotion. Contestants are providing entry information to the Station and not to Facebook.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON Instagram
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Instagram from any responsibility related to the Contest.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION Twitter Profile
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. By submission of an entry, contestant release Twitter from any responsibility related to the Contest.