Here’s info on the parade route and how to get around the city using SEPTA.
- Parade leaves Lincoln Financial Field at 10:45am
- Parade begins at 11am at Broad and Pattison
- Players will be in open air vehicles
- Parade proceeds north on Broad Street and will move slowly thru South Philadelphia to City Hall
- Parade turns left at City hall and will move south and west of City Hall
- Then North on 15th Street To JFK Blvd West
- The parade will then move North on 16th Street to Parkway
- Then to Westbound lanes on Parkway, Westbound lanes on Logan Circle, Westbound lanes on Eakins Oval and it ends at Kelly Drive at 12:12pm
- The City promises a dramatic Ceremony on steps of Art Museum that will begin at 1pm
- 14 JumboTrons from Eakins Oval to City Hall
The City expects 3 million people along route.
According to 6ABC, “The Market-Frankford and Broad Street Lines are the best options for travel to-and-from the parade. Thanks to support from Independence Blue Cross, rides on both lines are free on Thursday. (Please note that regular fares apply for all other SEPTA services.)”
The Market-Frankford Line will get people access to Center City using 69th Street Transportation Center, and there will be multiple connections via Norristown High Speed Line, 101 and 102 Trolley Lines, as well as bus routes.
The trains will be running back and forth every 5 to 7 minutes, according to 6ABC, starting at 5AM.
For the full list of the access points and connections, visit 6ABC for more info.
Amy Cooper is one with the force and the force is with her.