Why have a scary costume when you could have a badass costume and be Joan Jett this Halloween?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and since we frequently bow at the greatness of Joan, we think she’d be an awesome inspiration for a Halloween costume.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- This wig. (It’s even called “Joan Jett Wig.”)
- Faux leather jacket. (Because Joan is a proud supporter of PETA.)
- Faux leather pants.
- Black laced boots. (Black Chuck Taylors are also acceptable.)
- Black tank top/t-shirt. (Noticing a pattern?)
- Black eyeliner. Lots and lots of black eyeliner
- Jewelry (Optional, but stick to pretty much anything silver or black.)
Erica Banas is a rock/classic rock blogger that loves the smell of old vinyl in the morning.