Time for a little red white and booze! Afropolitan Mom has us covered with these festive popsicles that will not only keep you cool but give you a little buzz for the holiday weekend! But enjoy responsibly! (Must be 21+ or older) to enjoy!
What You Need for “Patriotic Boozy Popsicles”
- 2 cups lemonade
- ½ cup vodka
- ¼ cup Blue Curaçao
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 12-18 maraschino cherries (stems off, please!)
Instructions as stated online
- Drop 3 to 4 cherries into each ice pop mold.
- Add the lemonade, vodka, blue curaçao and corn syrup to a large pitcher. Stir well to mix all of the ingredients.
- Pour the blue lemonade vodka mixture into each ice pop mold, up to the fill line.
- Insert the lids/sticks into each mold and freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water along the bottom of the molds and release gently.