John DeBella loves the classics – Classic Rock and Classic Cars. He’s teamed up with the folks at Chevrolet and Cadillac of Turnersville to put together a 2020 Classic Car Calendar that he’s going to fill with MGK listeners & their cars. Find out how to enter.
What you win:
- Win The John DeBella Classic Car Calendar Prize Package.
- Get a photo of your classic car in John DeBella's 2020 Classic Car Calendar
- 5 copies of the calendar to show off to your friends.
How to enter:
Email a quality photo of your classic car to firstname.lastname@example.org. Get full details HERE.All entries must include the following:
Your First and Last Name
Your Phone Number (we will only call if you are a finalist)
Make, Model and Year of Car (classic cars are considered 30 years or older)
WMGK “JOHN DEBELLA’S CLASSIC CAR CALENDAR” CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the WMGK “John DeBella’s Classic Car Calendar 2020” contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGK (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wmgk.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, October 7, 2019 and end on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
- To participate in the Contest, send an email to email@example.com including a photo of your classic car (“Photo”) and the following items: First and Last name; Address; Date of Birth; Phone number; Make, model and year of the car in the Photo beginning on Monday, October 7, 2019 at 12:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 9:00am ET. All emails must be received by 9:00 am ET on October 31, 2019.
- Each Photo must be submitted in digital form in JPEG or PNG format to the designated email above (no hard copies will be accepted). Each entrant may submit only one (1) Photo per email. Photos will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting a Photo, entrants authorize the Station to post the Photo online and use the Photo for contest promotional purposes, and entrant certifies that they have the right to submit the Photo to the Station for these purposes. Entrant understands and agrees that he/she has no right to approve or control the manner in which the Photo may be used or displayed. Entrants must be the owner of the car in the Photo (no images off the internet or pictures of someone else’s car, etc.). Multiple entries per person are permitted if a person owns multiple classic cars, however only one (1) prize per person. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address.
- Each email may feature only the car of the entrant and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. The Photo may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest.
- There will be up to a total of twelve (12) winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older, own a classic car as of October 7, 2019 and who are legal US residents and reside in PA, NJ, or DE, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility. Winners may be required to show proof of car ownership upon request.
- Up to twelve (12) prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of: (i) the opportunity for the entrant’s car to be photographed, as described below, and featured in 2020’s John DeBella’s Classic Car Calendar and (ii) five copies of 2020’s John DeBella’s Classic Car Calendar. Approximate Retail Value of each prize is $50.
- Each winner and the car submitted in the Photo must be available between 9:00am and 2:00p ET on or around a Saturday in November for a professional photo shoot organized by the Station. Station will provide all details regarding the photo shoot to winners within five (5) days of the scheduled date. Photo shoot details are subject to change at the Station’s sole discretion. If a photo shoot is not conducted or winner is unavailable to attend the photo shoot, prize winner(s) will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining entries to take their place in the Station’s sole discretion.
- The winner’s name, hometown as well as the make, model and year of the car pictured will also be included in the calendar. The calendar may be posted on wmgk.com, may be available for free download or may be available for sale. Some professionally printed copies will also be made and given out at Station events as well as at promotional events conducted by calendar sponsor, Cadillac of Turnersville. Prize winners agree that they will not be compensated in any form for any calendar sales.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours and excluding holidays. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION
- Up to twelve (12) winners will be selected as follows:
Beginning on October 31, 2019 at 9:00am ET, The John DeBella Show and Station staff will judge all the eligible entries received and select twelve (12) winners and two (2) alternates based on the following judging criteria: the look and style of the car, the condition of the car, and the uniqueness of the car. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email promptly following winner selection.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wmgk.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station: One Bala Plaza, Suite 339, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.