Does your pup like riding in cars? If so, post your favorite pic here. The person who’s photo gets the most votes will score $250 for their favorite Dog Walk Rescue Group, courtesy of Metropolitan Veterinary Associates, and a custom piece of art from Entwined-Action.
Entwined-Action is an extraordinary little business set up just a year ago. The artist Nicola creates bespoke Pet Portraits & a range art gifts, along with this, she hosts charming art events for you to learn to paint with the artist. It is a very unique business with a combination of art treasures & experiences.
How to enter:
Upload your photo here, and get all of your friends to vote. The person who's photo gets the most votes will score the art, and the donation will go to the Rescue Group of their choosing.
Dogs in Cars Photo Contest
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the Dogs in Cars Photo Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a 102.9 WMGK FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wmgk.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on May 3rd, 2021 and end on May 22, 2021.
- At the time of entry, entrants must also upload an original, unedited photo of their dog in a car (“Photo” or “Photo Submission”). Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of the Station. Edited photos (i.e. filters) are not permitted and will be disqualified. Photos must be in .jpg or .gif format with a maximum file size of 10MB. The same Photo may not be submitted more than once.
- Photo Submissions must be the entrants’ original, creative work, and must not be protected by copyright; each entrant must have the right to submit them. Photo Submissions may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. Photo Submissions must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited or outlawed by federal, state or local laws. Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entry if such entry’s associated Photo Submission, or other content contains illegal, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit content or otherwise offensive material such as aberrational behavior, graphic violence or drug abuse, or if such Photo Submission or other content contains any material whose content is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Station, to be unsuitable for public display or posting on the Station’s website. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest. By submitting a Photo, all entrants agree that they have permission to post the Photo and grant Station permission to use their Photo for any purpose including without limitation being posted on www.wmgk.com .
- There will be up to a total of one (1) prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, , own or foster a pet dog as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in the Philadelphia Metro area, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) custom piece of art, courtesy of Entwined-Action. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $300.00. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described by the Station at the time of winning within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- All eligible Photo Submissions will be posted on the Station website at www.wmgk.com beginning on May 3rd, 2021 at 12:00am ET and ending on May 22nd, 2021 at 12:00am ET (“Public Voting Period”). The public should be voting on each Photo using the following judging criteria: creativity & overall appearance of the dog in the Photo. Each Photo may be voted on once per hour during the Public Voting Period.
- Up to one (1) prize winner will be selected via number of votes. All decisions of the Panel shall be final. The Photo with the highest score will be deemed the prize winner, upon confirmation of eligibility.
- Entrants do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the prize.
- Prize winner will be announced on May 24th 2021 at 9:00AM ET. Potential winner will also be notified by phone and/or email on May 24th, 2021 by 5:00PM ET. Winner must confirm acceptance of prize by 5:00pm ET on May 24th, 2021, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) based on the scores from all remaining Photos.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
a. The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wmgk.com.
c. Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 1 Bala Plaza Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.