Join Matt Cord broadcasting live at Jack Frost Mountain on Friday February 21st for great skiing , snowboarding and tubing plus the chance to win a trip to Jamaica. Hit the slopes with discounted lift tickets all day, and then join MGK House Band Champs, The Launch, for a happy hour jam. Get directions.
Learn more about the event HERE
What you win:
The winner's trip includes:
• 4-day/3-night all inclusive stay for two at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa (does not have to be two adults - family friendly resort but winner must be 21+)
• Round trip air for two from Philadelphia to Montego Bay
• Round-trip ground transfers
How to enter:
Get registered in the Lounge at Matt's broadcast area between 9a and 1:30pm. Around 1:30 p.m. we'll be conducting and exciting ceremony to determine our winner. YOU MUST BE PRESENT at the time of our ceremony to be eligible to win the trip. Our grand prize winner will score an escape to Jamaica to stay at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, nestled between scenic mountains and turquoise waters. Inspired by the colorful charm and hospitality Jamaica is known for, this is your place to be yourself and leave the world behind with endless recreation, entertainment, and excitement always included.
WMGK Jack Frost Jamaica Trip
These rules apply to WMGK Jack Frost Jamaica Trip Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGK (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at wmgk.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will occur on February 21, 2020.
- To enter on-site, entrants must visit the Station registration area in the lounge at Jack Frost Mountain, located at 434 Jack Frost Mountain Rd, White Haven, PA 18661, on Friday, February 21, 2020 beginning at 9:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending at 1:30pm ET to fill out the registration form and place it in the dedicated registration box. All entry forms must be filled out completely and legibly and submitted as instructed by the Station. Incomplete or illegible entries may be removed in the Station’s sole discretion. Entries must be received by 1:30pm ET. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of a 4-day/3-night all-inclusive stay for two at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa (does not have to be two adults - family friendly resort but winner must be 21+) valid through Feb 1, 2021. Trip includes three-night accommodations (standard room, double occupancy), roundtrip nonstop charter air from Philadelphia (PHL), ground transfers to/from the airport and hotel, all meals and drinks. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $2500.00.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Winner will be issued a 1099 for 2020, regardless of when the winner redeemed the Grand Prize trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 1 Bala Plaza Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA, 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to ten (10) Finalists will be selected at approximately 1:30pm ET on February 21, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible on-site entries received. The name of each potential Finalist will be announced, and the potential Finalist will have one (1) minute to come forward after his or her name has been announced. If a potential Finalist does not come forward within one (1) minute or is found to be ineligible, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the potential Finalist and either select an alternate Finalist from all remaining entries or continue with the reverse drawing with less than ten (10) Finalists, at the sole discretion of the Station. The Station will be the official time keeper. No proxies will be permitted. There is no prize associated with being selected as a Finalist.
- Immediately after, up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a Station-conducted reverse drawing from all Finalists. The reverse drawing will proceed by having a Station staff member randomly select and announce the name of a Finalist. The Finalist whose name was announced will be eliminated from the Contest. The reverse drawing will proceed successively in this manner until only one (1) Finalist remains. The Finalist remaining will be designated as the Grand Prize winner, upon confirmation of eligibility.
- Odds of being named a Finalist depend on the number of eligible on-site entries received. Odds of a Finalist winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 10.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station but must be present to enter and win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at wmgk.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 1 Bala Plaza Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA, 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.