MGK’s John DeBella has some loose change- that can pay for …..whatever you want !
Listen Weekday mornings at 7:40am, as John shakes up his ‘tinkle can’ filled with coins.
Guess the correct amount & you’ll win $1000 cash.
Follow along each morning as listeners’ guess ‘high or low’,
Your chance at $1000 starts this Monday morning with John DeBella’s Tinkle Can.
What you win:
Win $1000, courtesy of Norristown Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram
How to enter:
Starting Monday October 12....
- Listen each weekday at 7:40a for the cue to be the correct caller at 215-263-WMGK (9645)
- John will shake his magic Tinkle Can full of change
- Tell John the dollar and cents value of the change in the can
- If you guess correctly, you'll win the money
- If you guess incorrectly John will announce whether the guess was too high or too low to make it easier for the next caller to win. John will take up to 6 guesses each weekday morning.
John will take callers each weekday until someone guesses the amount of change/value of change in the can correctly.
WMGK’S TINKLE CAN CONTEST
These rules apply to WMGK’s Tinkle Can Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGK (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wmgk.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, October 12, 2020 and end on Friday, October 23, 2020, or once the Prize has been awarded, whichever occurs first.
To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, October 12, 2020 and ending on Friday, October 23, 2020, or once the Prize has been awarded, whichever occurs first, between the hours of 6:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 9:00am ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 215-263-WMGK(9645) will be deemed a “Contestant” in John DeBella’s Tinkle Can game (“Game”), upon confirmation of eligibility, and will have the opportunity to win the Prize by correctly guessing the exact amount, in dollars and cents, that is in the Tinkle Can. The exact amount will be pre-determined by the Station prior to the start of the Contest. The Contestant can make only one (1) guess. If the Contestant correctly guesses the exact amount, the Contestant will be awarded the Prize and the Contest will immediately end. If the Contestant incorrectly guesses the exact amount, The John DeBella Show will state whether the Contestant’s guess was higher or lower than the exact amount in the Tinkle Can. Up to six (6) Contestants may be selected each weekday during the Contest.
- Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will have the opportunity to be a Contestant. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once. A listener may be a Contestant only once per day.
- If at any time during the Contest the Prize has been awarded, the Contest will immediately end at that time. If the Prize is not awarded at the end of the Contest on October 23, 2020, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to continue to air cues to call and play the Game until the Prize has been awarded, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- There may be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Prize may be awarded. The Prize consists of one thousand dollars ($1000) awarded in the form of a company check issued in the name of the winner. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $1,000.
- No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize with the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be processed within approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as directed by the Station at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) winner may be selected and notified as described in Section 1 of these Rules.
- Odds of winning depend in part on the number and order of calls received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station but need not be present to win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wmgk.com.
c. Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station