Starting Monday, March 20th… Listen to the John DeBella show at 7:30am for your chance to win a vacation for two to Delray Beach, Florida!
The vacation package includes:
- Three (3) consecutive night stay at The Ray Hotel Delray Beach and an in-room food and beverage amenities package for two.
- A two hours sightseeing cruise for two (2) with Delray Yacht Cruises.
- Two (2) tickets to play for a day at Silverball Retro Arcade.
- Round-trip coach class airline tickets for one (1) winner and up to one (1) guest to Palm Beach International Airport.
- A midsize rental vehicle for four (4) consecutive days.
How To Enter:
- Be the correct caller at 215-263-WMGK (9645), when John tells you to.
- John’s game board has 40 squares, each containing one of 20 different classic rock bands behind them.
- Find 2 squares that match & a vacation for two to Delray Beach, Florida or $500 is yours.
- PRINT OUT this game board & follow along each morning & it will be really EASY to match 2 bands on his board. When callers don’t match two squares, make note of the names of the bands revealed on those squares to help you make a correct guess.
- Special note: Once two squares are matched, they will be removed from the game board. Any guesses involving squares that have already been matched will result in disqualification.
The Ray Hotel
Enjoy a three-night stay at The Ray, in one of our Premier luxury guestrooms, complete with an oversized, private, sunlit balcony, boasting unobstructed views of Downtown Delray Beach. Time at The Ray wouldn’t be complete without experiencing our elevated dining which begins with dinner at either Akira Back, the latest Michelin quality Japanese restaurant, Ember Grill, our American Steak House or Rosewater Rooftop, our rooftop lounge and bar at The Ray Hotel. The Ray encourages experiences to feel refreshed and revived. Break a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center, with a complimentary personal training session for two, followed up by a dip our rooftop pool, a personal Moke ride to the beach, or stop for a coffee in Stingers, our coffee shop.
Delray Yacht Cruises
Join Delray Yacht Cruises for their 2-hour narrated sightseeing cruise as they cruise through Delray Beach, Highland Beach and Boca Raton. Aboard the yacht you can learn about the history of the area as they cruise through, fun facts about the area and any see wildlife on some of South Palm Beach County’s most beautiful waterways!
Silverball Retro Arcade
The Silverball Retro Arcade is the hottest thing in Delray Beach, Florida. With classic pinball and arcade games to play, great food to eat, cool drinks to enjoy and fun events to take part in – Silverball has all of the above, and then some.
Most Popular States to Travel To - Where is Pennsylvania?
WMGK’S CLASSIC ROCK CONCENTRATION CONTEST
These rules apply to WMGK’s Classic Rock Concentration Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGK (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wmgk.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, March 20th, 2023 and end on Friday, March 31st, 2023, or once all ten (10) Prizes have been awarded, whichever occurs first.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, March 20th, 2023 and ending on Friday, March 31st , 2023, or once all ten (10) Prizes have been awarded, whichever occurs first, between the hours of 6:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 9:00am ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 215-263-WMGK(9645) will be deemed a “Contestant” in John DeBella’s Classic Rock Concentration (“Game”), upon confirmation of eligibility, and will have the opportunity to win a Prize by selecting two (2) numbers from one (1) to forty (40) inclusively, each of those numbers corresponding to squares on the game board (“Game Board”). The Game Board is comprised of forty (40) squares in total, numbered one (1) through forty (40).
- The Contestant will be asked to select one (1) number (1-40) corresponding with one (1) square from the Game Board. The selected square corresponding to the number selected will then be “turned over” to reveal a band associated with the selected square, which will then be disclosed on-air. The Contestant then will be asked to select one (1) additional different number (1-40) corresponding with one (1) square from the Game Board in an attempt match to the first selected square. The selected square will then be “turned over” to reveal the band associated with the selected square, which will then be disclosed on-air. If the Contestant selects two (2) squares that are a match, the Contestant will win a Prize and those two (2) squares will not be eligible for the remainder of the Contest. If the Contestant selects two (2) squares that do not match, the Contestant will not win a Prize. Once a Contestant selects a square, that selection is final, and the Contestant may not change his or her selection. If at any time a Contestant’s selection, regardless of whether it’s the first or second selection, involves a square that was previously matched, the Contestant will not be given another selection and will be disqualified. In the case of a winning occurrence, the Contestant will be asked to randomly select one (1) envelope. At the start of the Contest, five (5) envelopes will contain a five hundred dollar ($500) Prize and the remaining five (5) Envelopes will consist of the Florida trip Prize. Station will open the winner’s selected envelope at the time of their call, the winner will be awarded the Prize in the envelope they selected. No substitutions permitted; selections are final.
- Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will have the opportunity to be a Contestant. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once. A listener may be a Contestant only once per day.
- Listeners may download a Contest Game Board at com during the Contest dates which entrants may use to keep track of the squares as part of the Game described above.
- If at any time during the Contest all ten (10) Prizes have been awarded, the Contest will immediately end at that time. If fewer than ten (10) Prizes are awarded at the end of the Contest on March 31st, 2023, and the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to continue to air cues to call and play the Game until any remaining Prizes have been awarded, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- There may be up to a total of ten (10) winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 25 [PER VISIT FLORIDA RESTRICTIONS] years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to ten (10) Prizes will be awarded.
- Five (5) Prizes consists of five hundred dollars ($500) awarded in the form of a company check issued in the name of the winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of this Prize is $500. No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize at the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be processed within approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks [ADJUST ACCORDINGLY] following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Five (5) Prizes consists of: a three (3) consecutive night stay at The Ray Hotel Delray Beach and an in-room food and beverage amenities package for two (2); two (2) hours sightseeing cruise for two (2) with Delray Yacht Cruises; two (2) tickets to play for a day at Silverball Retro Arcade; round-trip coach class airline tickets for one (1) winner and up to one (1) guest to Palm Beach International Airport; and a midsize rental vehicle for four (4) consecutive days. ARV of this Prize is $2,640.
Travel may be taken from the time that no travel restrictions, stay at home orders, quarantine orders, shelter in place orders, “safer at home” orders, or similar orders or recommendations are in effect at either the winner’s place of origin or destination and through November 31, 2024. Blackout dates may apply. Redemption instructions will accompany all certificates. The minimum age to book all elements of this prize package is 25.
Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold or gifted, may not be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Extensions to expiration dates will not be granted. Prize packages do not include travel to the departure airport or to the hotel (except as specifically included), meals (except as specifically included), incidentals, tips, telephone calls, airline baggage fees, or any other personal expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Airline and schedule are at the sole discretion of VISIT FLORIDA. Non-stop service may not be offered. The prize winner must be one of the passengers booked in the travel party. Winner and guest(s) must have all necessary photo identification and/or travel documents required for travel.
Certain travel restrictions may apply. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station or Visit Florida, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Winner will be issued a 1099 for 2023, regardless of when the winner redeemed the Prize trip.
Any voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by its issuer. Vouchers are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will they be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described by the Station at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to ten (10) winners may be selected and notified as described in Section 1 of these Rules.
- Odds of winning depend in part on the number and order of calls received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station but need not be present to win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wmgk.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.