We know it’s tough to find a job right now and it may be for months to come. If you’ve lost your job or are looking for one for the first time the John DeBella Show wants to help.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your daytime phone number and an idea of what type of work you’re looking for.
John and the crew will set up an on air interview to let potential employers know you’re available. One million people listen to WMGK and one of them may be your next employer. So whether you’re looking for a job or looking for employees send your info to email@example.com
Here Are Some People Currently Looking For Work:
- Lyndsey Brunell – firstname.lastname@example.orgI am 24 years old looking for a job. I recently finished with my Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Behavior Management in February but have not been able to use. COVID has forced me to resort to nannying to cover the bills. My ideal job would be working on rehabilitation or reentry programs for inmates and other offenders.Interview with The John DeBella Show
- Tiffani Semanchik – email@example.comI went to school in Providence Rhode Island, majored in Sports, Entertainment and Event Management and graduated in 2018. I have worked for the Somerset Patriots, Trenton Thunder, and Princeton University Athletics. I have worked in both the Marketing and Ticketing departments and I am very flexible.Interview with The John DeBella Show
- Carol Barry – firstname.lastname@example.orgProduction assistant, audio operator.
- Marc Simoff – I am a 23 year old graduate of West Chester University with a bachelors in communications. I am currently in search of a full time job. My interests include advertising, marketing, broadcasting and sales. 302-290-6017
Suzanne Galvin – looking for a position in hospice/palliative care as a social worker. Suzanne1776@gmail.com 954-226-3744 Interview with The John DeBella Show
- James McCarron – Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering seeking engineering related jobs. Tuj44364@temple.edu Interview with The John DeBella Show
- Aaron Simon – Occupational Therapist. Absimon86@gmail.com. 215-588-0538.
- Susan Veasey – Peer advocate, metal health specialist. email@example.com
- Daniel Dagney – ASSEMBLY WORK: The American Belt Company. CLEANER: Trans World Express, Northeast Airport. DOCK GUARD: 1997 to 2005 at Boscov’s Franklin Mills. 2006 – 2020 at Boscov’s Neshaminy Mall. firstname.lastname@example.org. 267-307-8254
- Justin Darmohray – Bachelor’s Degree in Game and Simulation Development. Seeking a Software Development job or a Gameplay Programmer job. Email email@example.com. 267-632-1470.
- Bob Heller firstname.lastname@example.org 267-280-6364 – I’m a communications and media relations professional with nearly 30 years of experience mostly in collegiate athletics. I’m adept at social media and web site management as well as writing. I have worked at four colleges in the area since 1985 as well as game day PR for the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Jose Gonzalez – Bachelors Degree in Multimedia Design with an extensive background in Social Media Marketing, designing and printing on apparel and 20 years as a Communications/Fiber Optic Technician. 973-202-2588. Heatrockdesign@gmail.com
- Tessa Middleton -(484) 678-8448 or email@example.com.Looking to find something in either marketing, communications or event planning and can be reached at I have a degree in communications from Temple University and was formally the Director of Marketing for a BYOB tour company in Philadelphia. Planned and organized events, lead sales calls, assisted in community outreach, run all social media and email marketing efforts.
- Carrick Fortna – firstname.lastname@example.orgI am a recent Biomedical Engineering graduate of the University of Rhode Island. Looking for a job working in the medical device industry doing research and development of technology.
- Caleb Lehman – 484-602-1168 or email@example.com. Looking for a job as a Registered Nurse. I worked as an EMT throughout college and have been a volunteer Firefighter for several years.
- Ellen Ford – firstname.lastname@example.org.Graduated from Temple University in 2017 with a Bachelor of Music in Music Education K-12 and Vocal Performance. I am currently looking for a music teaching position. I teach private voice and piano lessons but am looking for something permanent in a school with benefits, preferably. I have worked as a Long Term Sub for districts in the area.
Here are some Employers Looking to Hire:
Spina and Adams Collision
Looking for an Autobody Technician. Contact – Michael Kemble
National Oak Distributors
Looking for 2-4 qualified warehouse employees. Apply at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/National-Oak-Distributors
Certified Water Serviced
Looking for a service technician. Contact – email@example.com
New Age Industries
Seeking candidates for manufacturing and warehouse positions. Contact – Eileen Smith – Esmith@newageindustries.com
Flagger Force Traffic Control Services
Seeking Flaggers/Crew Members. Full or Part Tim Hours. Apply – www.flaggerforce.com
Looking to hire skilled painters in Philadelphia and surrounding counties. Apply – www.heilerpainting.com/employment/painter
Skilled Trades: carpenters, electricians, plumbers, HVAC, welders
Industrial: Warehouse roles, forklift operators, order pickers, packers, material handlers, assemblers, sanitation etc….
Healthcare: RN, Lab tech, pharmacists, etc
Professional: Clerical, admin assistant, office manager, call center,
Commercial: Machines operators, pipe fitters, mill rights, mechanics
Contact – Zach Krum
Internal Recruiter for Aerotek
Vallery Forge Medical Center and Hospital
Job postings – http://www.vfmc.net/employment-opportunities.html
Looking for Industrial Painter ((Metals – automotive painters) – 1st shift and 2nd shift. Custom Metal Fabricators 1st and 2nd shift. Engineering Manager. Contact – Jenny Batista. 610.898.5266 – Direct. 484.523.1220 – Cell. firstname.lastname@example.org. 425 N 3rd Street Reading, PA 19601
Kaeser Compressors Inc.
Field Service Technician Full-Time (Non Seasonal)
We are seeking an individual who has worked in an industrial or manufacturing environment to fill the position of Field Service Technician for our service territory in and around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. To learn more about Kaeser, visit our website at www.us.kaeser.com
- Perform all maintenance and service on compressed air systems for customers in the designated territory, including after-hours emergencies
- Prepare all service orders, timesheets, and expense reports accurately, neatly and timely
- Assist with evaluation of Kaeser products for warranty, rebuilding and maintenance purposes
- Seek to acquire new service business, maintenance contracts and parts/accessory sales
- Be responsible for the up-keep of all company issued tools used for servicing compressors and related items
- Communicate with the Technical Department to find solutions for repair, installation, or service issues on compressor, blower and/or vacuum units
The successful candidate’s background will include:
- 2-3 years solid field service experience performing installations, preventative maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment, preferably compressors
- A strong electrical/plumbing/mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to be self-directed in order to perform with little supervision
- Owning hand tools
- PC literate, specifically MS Products, Word, Excel (required)
- Clean Driving Record (required)
- A satisfactory background check per Company guidelines (required)
- Refrigeration certification (a Plus)
We offer a competitive salary, company van with gas card, laptop, cell phone, company paid uniform rental; benefits package, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan.
New Castle, DE
We are seeking an individual who has worked in a sales driven environment to fill our position as Sales Support for our branch located in New Castle, DE.
The selected candidate will:
- Be the primary contact with customers and prospects related to equipment sales.
- Manage and coordinate field sales representative’s calendar and sales appointments by meeting generation through cold phone call/email.
- Contact customers to schedule follow-up appointments
- Handle lead follow-up and qualification of customers
- Create quote requests upon recommendation of sales representative
The successful candidate’s background will include:
- High School diploma (required); college degree (preferred)
- Experience working in a sales driven environment, preferably industrial
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance goals
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexibility to travel for product training classes
- PC literate, specifically Google-Suite (required)
- SAP experience (preferred)
Weber Display & Packaging
– Looking for machine operators and other manufacturing positions. Contact email@example.com .
- looking for Mobile Sonographers in the greater Philadelphia area.
– looking for inside sales reps. for business to business. No experience needed, will train. Good phone voice and desire is all that’s needed. Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30p.m. No nights or weekends. Benefits and 401K. Offered. Call 1-800-523-6518 ask for Ed Carlson and tell him Vic Patterson and WMGK referred you!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – JOB FAIRS WEEKLY
Comar is expanding in New Jersey and near Philadelphia
Day & Night shift opportunities with competitive pay & benefits
Assembly Packaging Technician | Material Handler | Machine Operator | Set Up Operator | Set Up Mechanic |
Maintenance Technician | Maintenance Mechanic | Plant Engineer | Quality & Manufacturing Engineer |
EHS Coordinator | Quality Technician | Sr. Quality Inspector | Quality Process Analyst
Send us an email with your location & job interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our job descriptions and apply directly on www.comar.com/careers
To learn more about ACCU Staffing Services and the job available visit https://accustaffing.com/working-with-accu/
Find a location nearest you – https://accustaffing.com/job-centers/