MGK celebrates the Garden State’s most revered piece of produce, the Jersey tomato with a variety of fun activities. Introducing the 2nd annual John DeBella Tomato Fest!
Pennsauken’s Cooper River Park - right next to the NEW Cooper House restaurant.
TomatoFest is a FREE event, with.....
- Purchase delicious produce (plenty of tomatoes), honey & soaps from our Haddon Heights Farmers Market vendors
- Enjoy Cooper House's Bloody Mary Bar & outdoor beer garden
- Rock out to MGK's House Band Kategory 5
- Check out the MGK Classic Car Display featuring awesome vehicles from: Delaware Valley Old Goat Club, South Jersey Pontiac Club, High Octane Region Antique Automobile Club of America.
- Dunk Super Steve from the JDB Show in our dunk tank
- Purchase some of Cooper House Restaurant's tomato themed offerings
- Participate in our Tomato Bobbing Contest to win CDs, t-shirts, gift cards or concert tickets
- $50 AMEX gift card for the Biggest Garden Tomato
Heading to MGK's Tomato Fest? Post pictures from the event with the hashtag #MGKTomatoFest
ENTER YOUR TOMATO
To enter our biggest garden tomato contests, just bring your tomato to the event & look for the appropriate table to enter your tomato.
HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE - BRING PRODUCE + CANNED GOODS
Attendees are encouraged to bring fresh produce and canned goods to the event. Food Bank of South Jersey will be on-site collecting all items at their booth on-site.
There will be free parking available on the street and parking lots in and around Cooper House.
Produce Vendors Provided by Haddon Heights Farmers Market