“102.9 WMGK Secret Cash Contest”
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the 102.9 WMGK Secret Cash Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGK-FM/102.9 (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at wmgk.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
1. HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, March 14, 2022 and end on Friday, March 25, 2022.
- To participate in the Contest, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, March 14, 2022 and ending on Friday, March 25, 2022 between the hours of 7:00am Pacific Time (“PT”) and 6:00pm PT for the Secret Song of the Day (the “Song”) to play in the pre-selected Contest hour, as instructed on a mailer sent to listeners in select Clark or Nye County, NV metro area zip codes, which will serve as the “Cue To Call.” When the Song begins in the designated Contest hour, the tenth (10th) caller to the Station contest line at 702-405-1079 will have the opportunity to win a prize by correctly naming the Song title and artist, upon confirmation of eligibility. Listeners must name the Song title and artist. Listeners must call within fifteen (15) minutes of the beginning of the Song in order to be eligible to win a prize. Station will be the sole judge in determining whether the caller correctly named the Song title and artist. There will be no mention of the Contest on-air as part of the airing of the Song. If a Song is aired outside of the pre-selected, designated Contest hour, it will not be considered a cue to call.
Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected, incorrectly names the Song title and artist, or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line, correctly names the Song title and artist and completes the call will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may win in this Contest.
- There will be up to a total of ten (10) winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to ten (10) prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each prize consists of five hundred dollars ($500) in the form of a company check issued in the name of the winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $500.
No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize at the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be issued within approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to ten (10) winners will be selected and notified on-air as described above.
- Entrants must listen to the Station but need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend in part on the number and order of calls received.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wmgk.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.