Everyone needs “a little help” from their friends now and then.
I have a question about a contest or event.
You can see a full list of upcoming events here and current contests here. If you don’t find what you’re looking for in either of those places, feel free to shoot us an email by clicking here.
I can’t listen live to the online stream.
We’ve done a ton of testing across devices and browsers, but there may be issues lurking that we don’t know about yet.
If you’re having trouble listening to our stream, please make sure that:
- You have disabled any ad blocking plugins or extensions that you might be running. You will have issues logging in and listening if you have an ad block extension enabled for wmgk.com or any of the other services it utilizes under the covers.
- We know of an incompatibility with Firefox on Windows XP and Windows Vista that will prevent you from listening with that combination. While we’re working on a fix, you can install Google Chrome and you’ll be all set.
If you’re good on the requirements above, please follow these steps to get help:
- If you’re logging in from a desktop computer, the new WMGK.com was built with modern web browsers in mind. Ideally, that means the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers. If you’re still using a browser like Internet Explorer 8 or earlier, you may experience degraded performance and features on the site.
- If you’re logging in from your mobile phone or tablet, please ensure that you have the latest updates installed to your device. Instructions for doing this vary widely by manufacturer, but we’re happy to help you out if we can point you in the right direction.
- See the how to get tech help section below to reach out to us.
How to get tech help.
If you’ve tried everything above and are still having an issue registering, logging in or listening live, please follow these steps to reach out to us:
- Go to http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/.
- Click the green copy button.
- Send an email to email@example.com detailing your issue, making sure to paste in the link to your browser information that you just copied from the whatsmybrowser.org web site.