You found it! Here is MGK’s Secret Artist Contest.
Enter the Song Title here:
We will contact you if you are the winner. Good luck!
“102.9 WMGK Secret Contest”
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the 102.9 WMGK Secret Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a 102.9 WMGK (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at WMGK.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, April 6, 2020 and end on Friday, April 17, 2020.
- To participate in the Contest, first entrants must listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, April 6, 2020 and ending on Friday, April 17, 2020 (excluding Friday, April 10, 2020) between the hours of 6:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 5:00pm ET for the Secret Artist of the Day (the “Song”) to play in the pre-selected Contest hour, as instructed on a mailer sent to listeners in select Philadelphia metro area zip codes, which will serve as the cue to enter. If a Song is aired outside of the pre-selected, designated Contest hour, it will not be considered a part of this Contest.
- Each online entry form must include the Song title aired on that weekday. Station will be the sole judge in determining whether the entrant correctly identified the Song title on the online entry form. The deadline to enter each Song title is fifteen (15) minutes past the end of the Song. Any online entries received after fifteen (15) minutes past the end of the Song or online entries with the incorrect Song title will be disqualified. There will be no explicit on-air cue to enter as part of this Contest.
- There will be up to a total of nine (9) winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- There is no limit to the number of times a listener may win in this Contest.
- Up to nine (9) prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each prize consists of five hundred dollars ($500) in the form of a company check issued in the name of the winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $500.
No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize at the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be issued within approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to nine (9) winners will be selected and notified as follows:Up to one (1) winner will be selected at approximately 5pm ET each weekday beginning on April 6, 2020 and ending April 17, 2020, except April 10, 2020, in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during that weekday’s Online Entry Period. Potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
Non-selected entries will not automatically rollover into any subsequent random drawings.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during each Online Entry Period.
- Entrants must listen to the Station but need not be present to win.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within seven (7) of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries from that Online Entry Period.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wror.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.