Rankings Thanksgiving Dinner Items
1. Steve’s Cheesy Creamy Spinach. I guess I’m biased, but I gifted this recipe here.
2. Sweet Potatoes/Yams. Whatever you call it. With brown sugar/without brown sugar. With marshmallows/without. Doesn’t matter sweet potatoes are a treat!
3. Green Bean Casserole. Those little onion straw crunchies on top! Mmmmmm.
4. Cranberry Sauce. The jellied variety. Don’t bring your whole cranberry crap to my table! If it doesn’t make a slurping sound as it slides out of the can then you got the wrong stuff. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
4. Dinner Rolls!! Warm ’em up. Butter ’em. Use ’em as a vessel to get all the delicious sides into your feed hole.
5. Mashed Potatoes (with Gravy). Smooth, not lumpy. and have to have gravy on them, then strategically eat them so that the gravy volcano that you have created leaks in the direction you want it to as to not get on other certain foods it isn’t meant to be on.
6. Turkey. Listen, turkey is good. The gravy makes it better, but on this list of absolutely delicious items turkey just can’t keep up. It didn’t do anything wrong to necessarily deserve it’s positioning at the bottom of this list, it’s just the way it is.
*Desserts were left off this list*
Have a great Thanksgiving!