MGK’s Big Bad Bonfire 2022, Saturday, October 15th, at Spring Mountain in Schwenksville, PA.
It’s free to attend! Join us for MGK’s Fall celebration.
HUGE BONFIRE w/ FLAMING GUITAR
The entire event culminates with the lighting of MGK’s Big Bad Bonfire. A huge pile of wood crowned with a 20ft flaming guitar. Huge thanks to Hartland Demoltion for the wood and building out the bonfire so we could perch the 24 foot giant guitar on top. Special thanks to Greg Monaghan for building the guitar!
Plenty of parking, food trucks and outdoor beer bars
We will have plenty of parking, food trucks & outdoor beer bars.
Although the event is free, you may purchase tickets for Scream Mountain’s collection of haunted woods walks & hayrides.
Important Parking Info For Big Bad Bonfire
When driving to the event, please follow signs for event parking. Here’s how to get there. There will be FREE PARKING available at the Folk Festival lots & a shuttle bus service will transport attendees to Spring Mt via a short 2 minute ride.
There is limited VIP Parking available in front of Spring Mountain. VIP parking is $20.
What You Can and Can’t Bring
Chairs & blankets are encouraged. No coolers will be allowed. There will be vendors selling food, soda, water and beer. No dogs will be allowed on the premises.
- 4:45p – Buses begin taking attendees from the parking lot to Spring Mt.
- 5:00p – Activities & games begin.
- 6:30p – MGK House Band rocks the stage
- 7:00p – Haunted Hayride and Haunted Lift Walk begin (must purchase tix)
- 7:35p – John DeBella & MGK DJs Light Bonfire
- 7:40p – MGK House Band rocks the stage
- 9:00p – Event ends
- 10:00 – Final shuttle bus leaves