It's soft and fluffy- just like a cloud!
Have you ever heard of cloud bread? This new recipe has taken the internet by storm for quite some time now. Some people rave about it saying it feels lighter, contains fewer carbs and serves as a healthy alternative to regular bread. Keep in mind, it doesn't exactly taste like the bread you're used to eating.
Plus, there's a convenience factor. It's easy to make and only requires 3 ingredients: 3 eggs, cream of tartar or baking powder and cream cheese. And for the sweet tooth out there, optional ingredients include your favorite natural sweeteners, like brown sugar or honey.
Women's Health Magazine cites versatility for the reason the bread is so popular. Clouds can be a part of any kind of diet, it doesn't take up a lot of space on the menu and it contains half the calories of regular bread and rich with protein.
But this doesn't mean you can eat massive amounts. Eat in moderation, especially if you're trying to lose weight or stay fit.
The video below explains all you need to know about this "melt-in-your-mouth" cloud bread.
Have you heard of Cloud Bread? It only has 3 Ingredients https://t.co/E9hhJXdHEw
The clouds on their own seem kind of plain. Play around with some seasonings! Mix in some flavors! Here are some ways you can change up your cloud experience.
- Turn them into a classic BLT. Grab two sides and fill it with crispy bacon strips, fresh lettuce, salty tomato slices, and your favorite sauce.
- You can still live your pizza fantasy! Top your clouds with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and tomato slices. Add some chicken to get an extra protein boost! Yum! Is it lunch time yet?
- Are you a simple person? Throw in some garlic during the preparation process. No extra work. You'll take a bite of your cloud bread with a spicy aftertaste!
- Transform your clouds into little cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing. Sugar addicts will have a field day with this one! Pinterest has multiple recipes. Get to it!
- Coat your clouds with cream cheese and strawberry jam. You have it all minus the bagel. Enjoy!
Would you try cloud bread?
Cloud Bread (Low Fat Low Carb.) - https://t.co/fK2Fax5IJg
Sarah Francis is a half-Palestinian journalism junkie, a proud Charlotte, NC native with an oversized sweet tooth, and an active world traveler. Ask her where she's headed next. (@Sarah_Francis25)