Man with Huge Cajones Walks Black Bear Out of His Yard
Men, if you thought you had a set on you, I’d like you to meet Mike. Mike has a pair. He walked a black bear out of his yard. He and some friends were up at Lake Harmony, PA for a labor day weekend BBQ, beer drinkin’, and all around good time. What I can only assume is that Mike didn’t plan to have to walk a black bear out of his yard. Maybe it was looking to grab a pic-a-nic basket for the road. That’s when Mike decided he was going to have a ___ measuring contest with this bear. Take a look at this insane video of the guy walking the bear from his yard.
Mike walked a black bear out of his yard! Are you serious?! That might be the dumbest and manliest thing I’ve ever seen. So if you thought you were tough or had some steel down there… Start measuring up to Mike. I would’ve been locked in the house and anyone who didn’t make it in behind me is on their own. Dogs, fox, birds, certain snakes, hell even a coyote (read that in the voice of Gus Chigins please.)
According to the Pennsylvania Game Commission there are 5 things you’re supposed to do when you encounter a bear. Let’s run through the checklist and see how many our buddy Mike followed:
- Alert the bear. If the bear wasn’t alerted then it must’ve wandered into the yard because it’s blind.
- Get back. Mike did not get back.
- Stay calm. He’s the calmest person i’ve ever seen.
- Pay attention. I guess he paid attention because he didn’t get eaten.
- Fight back (if you need to). Calm bear, just wanted to check out the party. No need to fight. He seemed upset that Mike was making him leave so he took a swing at him.
Let’s be honest, Mike has a set on him, but he is also extremely lucky that this bear didn’t “literally rip his face off.”